- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
E&C Painting successfully completed a Interior Stain Stripping and Re-staining Project in Greenwood Lake, NY. Beams and ceiling were stripped and drained, and ceilings were painted. Interior S […]
E&C Painting successfully completed an Exterior Painting project on Rutgers CT in Roseland, NJ. This project involved the home scrape, prime, and cost with Sherwin Williams durations. Roselan […]
Reasons Why You Should Paint Your Homes Interior
Choosing a new color for interior paint can be a fun and enjoyable experience that brings positive benefits to your home's overall aesthetics. Adding a splash of color or opting for texture and faux […]
Advantages Of Hiring A Painting Company
Many homeowners choose to handle home painting projects on their own. Instead of shopping around for reputable painting contractors, it seems simpler to go to the local hardware store, pick paint, bu […]